Sunday, October 11, 2015

WOW Legion: Rogue Class changes

Here Blizzard have shared only their idea for the Rogue class in general....no details.

"Rogues: 
-Assassination themed around poisons, 
-Subtlety around ninjas, 
-Combat has more of a pirate/swashbuckler feel."

We can just guess how this will end, but for me the main change will be with the Combat rogues and the idea of pirates....this will attract with no doubt.....the players between 8 and 12 years old, but this is not something bad. 

I think that it's a very good idea to change a bit the pure DPS classes, so I can't wait to see the new Pirate PVP Combat Rogue..


4 comments:

  1. I'm down for being a pirate! Sounds amazingly cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm down for being a pirate! Sounds amazingly cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty much how rogues are now so no difference really that I can see

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's pretty much how rogues are now so no difference really that I can see

    ReplyDelete