Thursday, February 11, 2016

WOW Legion - Warrior Tier 19

Finally we have some information about a T19 set and by information I mean pictures. Yesterday I read an article that included the pictures of the alpfa Tier 19 Warrior set from WOW Legion.


There are two kinds of the set models for Mythic and four of them for Normal. I'm not sure if that is correct, because maybe some of the model are going to be from Heroic or maybe the different models are just something cosmetic, but anyways I'm happy that we finally have a part of the puzzle.

To be honest for me there are a lot of better looking Warrior sets now in Warlords comparing to the pictures for Tier 19, but we should wait and see the final model.

Let me know if you like the set or if you agree with me :)

Pictures: wowhead.com

Warrior Tier 19 - Mythic (without the shoulders and the belt)

Warrior Tier 19 - Mythic (without the shoulders and the belt)

Warrior Tier 19 - Normal

Warrior Tier 19 - Normal

Warrior Tier 19 - Normal

Warrior Tier 19 - Normal

No comments:

Post a Comment