Saturday, February 14, 2015

New Warlords of Draenor mount - Challenger's War Yeti

Apparently there will be a new mount in the new Patch 6.1.0 - Challenger's War Yeti.
As you know I love to comment the new mounts that Blizzard releases and I'll do that now.

First of all what do you need to do for this mount is a "simple" achievement - Challenge Warlord: Silver:
Complete every Challenge Mode dungeon from the Warlords of Draenor expansion with a rating of Silver or better.
I guess this is very good new for all of the PVE players out there, because they will have a new challenge.

For all the pure PVP players.. well we probably won't get the mount, so I don't know what to say.

About the Challenger's War Yeti my opinion is very, very positive. The mount looks badass and it's also quite hard to get so it will be very rare in the next few monts.

Here are some nice pictures from wowhead.com:

Challenger's War Yeti

Challenger's War Yeti

Challenger's War Yeti

No comments:

Post a Comment