Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Warlords of Draenor - Personal opinion

Unlike the other posts in this blog, this time I wanted to share my personal opinion about the new expansion. I know that many of you won't agree with me ,but as I said in the title - this is just my personal opinion for Warlords of Draenor.



About the quests and the leveling: 
The first thing that I noticed when I came in Draenor is the different mechanic of leveling. You know what I mean.......The quests are not many and you follow a single general questline, but you constantly have to change territories and zones. For me the leveling is not hard ,but for the first time since the Lich King I really enjoy leveling. 

About the Dungeons: 
Well for me this is one of the most significant improvement compared to the Dungeons in Pandaria! 
  • The dungeons are much harder - the trash is more challenging( you can actually die from it)
  • The Dungeons are not too short or too long
  • We finally CAN'T level up with Dungeons only - for me this is something very good because this forces people to explore Draenor and find other ways to level instead of only farming Dungeons and trying to make it to max level as fast as they can.
  • The new loot mechanics makes the good items much more valuable.
About the Garrisons: 
This upgraded "farm" is probably where you spend most of your time. The best thing about Garrisons is the possibility of personal choice about how to develop it and what to build. I like almost everything about this feature and I really think that it adds a lot to the gaming experience.

About the Log in problems:
Yes it's annoying ..... and sometimes the log in problems can drive us crazy, but personally for me this is not that big problem. After few days they will fix it and I will be able to play normally. Then we will forget very fast about this problem, but we will be able to enjoy the awesome expansion for the next years maybe.  I will always choose a great expansion over normal first few days of it ! But again this is only my opinion.

In general for me the expansion is great! I enjoy spending time in WOW once again (something I can't say for Pandaria and most of the Cataclysm). I made a poll for your opinion and I'll be very happy to know what you think about WOD in the comments or just in the poll.
Thanks for reading my opinion :)

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree with you, they made that game alive again.

    ReplyDelete